Expert at what we do, Fountain Foods utilize a reliable and forward thinking team of managers and staff with long service history in the vegetable processing sector to procure and prepare vegetable products in the belief that:
“Quality and Service are fundamental to achieving customer satisfaction”.
Fountain Foods differ to many vegetable processors because:
At the Upwell site we can produce fresh, frozen and brined products, each within a dedicated factory, giving us the opportunity to service a broad section of the food manufacturing industry from chilled ready meal and soup manufacturers through frozen fast food outlets to pickle manufacturers. Continuous investment, ensures that our production techniques and machinery are able to cope with the ever changing, modern day requirements demanded of vegetable processing factories. All produce is sourced from an approved list of growers and suppliers , grown to meet the current Red Tractor or Global GAP produce assured protocols as a minimum.
The Upwell site has been continuously developed over 15 years to facilitate the quality and service levels demanded of modern day processors.
- 1997 – Production site at New Road, Upwell for fresh vegetable products
- 1999 -2003 – 2.5 million invested in frozen onion ring plant
- 2006 – Purpose built, raw material cold store erected
- 2007 – FOUNTAIN FROZEN site in Wisbech opened.
- 2008 – Brine vegetable plant commissioned
- 2009 – Frozen factory revamped for battered sliced potato production.
- 2010 – 1.5acres of concrete laid for storage
- 2012 – Bespoke carrot production area established & new offices opened.
- 2013 – Completion of Cleanwater effluent plant